Beautiful 1959 Volvo 544 that has been the loyal companion of John Southwell for over 30 years. He has rebuilt and restored countless parts of it over the years, which you can read about here.
"We test drove the car and I was transported to another world. It just seemed so neat at the time to be driving that old foreign and very funky-looking car."
I can definitely relate to that statement with my Volvo!
12 Notes/ Hide
- acethedog25 reblogged this from thatyellowvolvoguy
- vmzoller likes this
- taylortaco reblogged this from everytimeidiabetes
- reddaisy1990xo likes this
- everytimeidiabetes reblogged this from tuskandtemper
- samyoungin likes this
- hakunamiata reblogged this from tuskandtemper
- tuskandtemper reblogged this from thatyellowvolvoguy
- thatyellowvolvoguy posted this